I really enjoyed reading your glog! Not only was it informative and contained reliable points that made connections to your BIG idea, but it's also very fun, the presentation was eye-catching and the music was a really nice touch!
I would suggest toning it down a little though, becuase I found the glog a bit much to take in at first...and I didn't even notice the "PLAY" button until I read above that there is.
Overall a good project with fantastic animations and colour, and needs a few adjustments here and there, but don't affect the big picture. :)
I really enjoyed reading your glog! Not only was it informative and contained reliable points that made connections to your BIG idea, but it's also very fun, the presentation was eye-catching and the music was a really nice touch!
ReplyDeleteI would suggest toning it down a little though, becuase I found the glog a bit much to take in at first...and I didn't even notice the "PLAY" button until I read above that there is.
Overall a good project with fantastic animations and colour, and needs a few adjustments here and there, but don't affect the big picture. :)